2.0

I bought a X5 from Kam last year. I read the reviews and saw all the posts but when I went there and saw all the cars they had I thought maybe I would have a better experience. They seemed so busy, it must just be the fact that they do so much business. I had nothing but problems with this car since. I went back 10 times to Kam and he just kept on telling me that the mechanic will take care of it and they never did.

I finally gave up and went to trade the car in just to take my losses. The dealer told me that the car was in a bad accident and the reason why I was having all my problems with the car dying on the road is because the transmission was broken. This problem was happening from the first day I got the car and Kam just kept on telling me that X5s are just weird that way. The dealer told me the car is worth next to nothing because I bought it with 190k and the transmission is worth more then the car. And now I found out I owe over 17grand on it to Trend. The car was only 13, how can I owe 17. I called the bank and they told me that I bought some warranty for 2k that I didn't know about and that the selling price was higher by 1500. I went back to Kam and he told me that he included the warranty in the deal. So I asked him to fix my transmission and he told me that the warranty doesn't actually cover anything. It was just a warranty for 3 months.2K warranty for 3 months. What a scam!!!

Now I am out 17k, with no working car. Don't believe anything they say. He is a crook!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of bad product and scammer. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of 2007 bmw x5 and associated monetary loss in the amount of $17000. Manhattan Motorcars needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 2007 bmw x5 in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Manhattan Motorcars.

Had an Experience with Manhattan Motorcars?

Comments

Why did you buy there.Read the reviews and don't buy there.

Obviously they are scammers.If you bought a car there it is your own fault.