Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Wow. I see that everyone got the same problem with the company and Kam.

Where do i began. I guess all these good reviews was written by them. You ate not fooling anyone. Me my wife 4 years old son and 1 year old daughter went to buy an Infiniti suv around october or novemver 2016.

We wanted that car, ee looked around everywhere but couldn't find a proper one. Luckily manhattan motors had it. I don' t remember the guys name who sold us the car. We didn't have much time to look around car or play around the buttons to see if it was working.

My daughter was making a big fuss. And plus my wife and i are very easy going ppl. And the sells man took advantage of that. I did go on a quick test drive and thats it.

No prob there. Long story short. The guy did not tell us that the car was involved in an accident. After signing the aggrement, then he mentioned "oh the car had a MINOR accident" (shady).

The repair cost was $5000(minor?) We got the car and left. A week later i was just testing all the buttons and the volume button on the steering wheel would work. The trunk stopped working. I notified the company, who ever i spoke to gave me Kams #.

Kam sounded like a nice person, and said he WILL fix the problem. Unfortanetly during that time i had an accident at work (NOT WITH MY CAR) due to that reason i couldn't go to check out the car, got really busy with the doctors and lawyers. Anyway. I went out with my family, close to entering the highway, i hear some grinding sound from the rear end on the car(f**k).

I called Kam. He recommended me to one of his mechanic and told me to drive the car there. I told him that i am not paying a single dime for the repair. If you guys ever delt with Kam on the phone, he tries to pin everything on you, in my case, he kept telling me to use my warrenty.

I told him i will not use my warrenty and all these problem happend with in a month. My carwas at his friends garage for 2 weeks amd he didn't even check the car. And just to get rid of me the the mechanic told me that my transfercase was gone(without even looking at my car). And it would take time to order parts and time to put it in.

I got fed up and told him to give me my keys and i left.i took my car to another mechanic and he told me it was not the transfercase but something was wrong with the breaks. TO MY UNDERSTANDING, PART OF THE SAFETY ARE BREAKS. Manhattan motors didn't do safety properly and due to their negligence, they put my families life in danger. After arguing with Kam, i made him pay for the repair.

Recently (05-20-2017). I spoke to him day before that i am gonna be coming today at 3 to check out the trunk problem. He told me to come the next day at 9 in the morning but msg him to remind him that i am coming. I msg him i the morning at 8am.

And he was completely oblivious to what i was talking bout. He called me and said he don't know anything about me bring the car or speaking to me the day before. I got really mad, he was denying everything we spoke about, he wasn't in the city, he went to a funeral and that his phone line was forwarded. He was saying all that ***.

I was fed up, i knew i wasn't gonna go anywhere with this ***. And told him i was give him a *** review and have ppl stay away from this scam artist. And just hung up. He them msg me couple of nonsense and tried to call me.

But didnt reply. DO NOT GO TO THESE GUYS, GUYS ARE BUNCH OF CROOKS!!!!

Review about: Infiniti Car.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

Good to know......how are they still around......how can they be stopped!!!!?

to Fireaway #1424532

Am asking myself the same questions... Maybe we should file group complains? A group action my actually get the court to realize they are professional crooks.

Thanks for letting me know......this dealer will not get my business deal ever!!!!

to Bansa #1424533

Probably a good decision.

rosyp

And i am taking him to court because this has to stop!

rosyp

We went through a similar story!!! I can't believe someone can take advantage of people like that! That dealer deserves to go to jail!