Manhattan Motorcars - LIES, STEALS, CHEATS, SELLS PROBLEM CARS UNDISCLOSED, MANHATTAN SUXXX : PART 3
Hello Friends and Unfortunate victims of this pathetic company called Manhattan Motorcars! This dealership seems to not understand that buying problem cars and selling them undisclosed to innocent people and taking hard earned money from them is not right and quite shameful. So it continues repeatedly with this company. Mainly from the owner and person in charge of buying the vehicles 'Kam The Scam'. Since the 2007 Avalanche Ltz wasn't enough, than it was the 2008 Subaru Legacy , now he's at it again. This time, a 2010 Volkswagen Golf TDI diesel......im not going to make this long...i'll just get to the points, and to why this is not right and should not be tolerated by customers and OMVIC. How can this person advertise as "Ontario registered Dealer/ Buy With Confidence?" .....He Just bought this Golf TDI for under 6grand today, has it advertised hours later at almost 10grand. Vehicle was pre Inspected by VOLKSWAGEN DEALER, dealer found issues with it, disclosed them before being auctioned off, of course, kam is a predator to these types of problematic cars so that he buys them for cheap, and sells them undisclosed with existing issues so make a pretty penny without repairing them.
Break Down of the car
advertised as Pre Sale Inspected - Mechanically good = LIE!
Sold at auction Pre Sale Inspected AS IS
PPW - Previous Paint Work
ACC REP - Accident Repair
CP- Carproof Accident Claim of $10,381
WEAK TRANS OVER $750- Weak/Bad Transmission Problem
This was the inspection report direct from VOLKSWAGEN CANADA
Vehicle was sold notifying dealers the vehicle has a bad transmission and a huge accident to the Front End worth more than the vehicle itself. Car was rated a 1.9 / 5.0 on the condition report. BIG FAIL
The rest is history
80% of Manhattan Motorcars vehicles have been bought like this
No need for Kam or any of his goons to respond to this review with their continuous Lame Excuses. They're getting old.....
Ps....Enough with the Fake 'Positive Reviews'..everyone knows...
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- 2010 Volkswagen Golf Tdi
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Bob promises you the "Nicest Restored TDI on the planet!" from this hokey shop in Bellingham staffed by kids and amateurs. Six months after the initial payment for a..."
- "Since their were many NON believers about my original post about the 2007 AVALANCHE LTZ that he STILL hasnt sold, which had problems with the air supension and power running..."
- "This is my brand new jayco pinnacle Rv bought in January 2015 it is also a 2015 Rv after one trip you can see how big the stress crack was..."
- "Said breeder, Lila Kyriakopolous, sold us a sick Pomeranian puppy on February 2nd, 2013. We paid $850 and she gave us a health guarantee. She also did not vaccinate the..."
- "After several attempts to contact LL to resolve my defective flooring issue.And several complaints to the BBB about LL I received no compensation about the defective flooring that I purchased..."
- "Not only do they not honor their warranties, the worst customer service agent int he world, Melody (married or related to the owner...who else could work for these thieves but..."
- "I purchased a sofa in April of 2015. It is placed in a secondary living room that gets little to no use. I noticed in July of 2016..."
- "Do not purchase anything from buysquad!!!! They're very unprofessional and not on point. I purchased a 70 inch flatscreen from them and paid for the express delivery which should've had..."
- "why is it that when i upgrade defences a few days later i have to upgrade again on same defence once i have maxed it for its town hall level..."