Manhattan Motorcars - LIES, STEALS, CHEATS, SELLS PROBLEM CARS UNDISCLOSED, MANHATTAN SUXXX : PART 3
Hello Friends and Unfortunate victims of this pathetic company called Manhattan Motorcars! This dealership seems to not understand that buying problem cars and selling them undisclosed to innocent people and taking hard earned money from them is not right and quite shameful. So it continues repeatedly with this company. Mainly from the owner and person in charge of buying the vehicles 'Kam The Scam'. Since the 2007 Avalanche Ltz wasn't enough, than it was the 2008 Subaru Legacy , now he's at it again. This time, a 2010 Volkswagen Golf TDI diesel......im not going to make this long...i'll just get to the points, and to why this is not right and should not be tolerated by customers and OMVIC. How can this person advertise as "Ontario registered Dealer/ Buy With Confidence?" .....He Just bought this Golf TDI for under 6grand today, has it advertised hours later at almost 10grand. Vehicle was pre Inspected by VOLKSWAGEN DEALER, dealer found issues with it, disclosed them before being auctioned off, of course, kam is a predator to these types of problematic cars so that he buys them for cheap, and sells them undisclosed with existing issues so make a pretty penny without repairing them.
Break Down of the car
advertised as Pre Sale Inspected - Mechanically good = LIE!
Sold at auction Pre Sale Inspected AS IS
PPW - Previous Paint Work
ACC REP - Accident Repair
CP- Carproof Accident Claim of $10,381
WEAK TRANS OVER $750- Weak/Bad Transmission Problem
This was the inspection report direct from VOLKSWAGEN CANADA
Vehicle was sold notifying dealers the vehicle has a bad transmission and a huge accident to the Front End worth more than the vehicle itself. Car was rated a 1.9 / 5.0 on the condition report. BIG FAIL
The rest is history
80% of Manhattan Motorcars vehicles have been bought like this
No need for Kam or any of his goons to respond to this review with their continuous Lame Excuses. They're getting old.....
Ps....Enough with the Fake 'Positive Reviews'..everyone knows...
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- 2010 Volkswagen Golf Tdi
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I spent hours on the phone with three salesmen, two so-called sales managers (or was one a so-called customer service specialist) was told "We will get back to you in..."
- "This dealer is the biggest cheat around. i was looking for a 2007 Chevy Avalanche ltz on kijiji, spotted Manhattan had one up for sale for a pretty good price..."
- "My husband couldnt recall the accident being he was knocked unconcoius,he was sighted neg 2 police stated he fell asleep.I knew this was wrong I heard the snap.After sideswiping a..."
- "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..."
- "DiskDigger is often a data recovery software solution for all users that recouping your deleted or prepared files through the storage media associated with your operating system, which include various..."
- "I went to sunoco on sheridan dr and military rd as usually do 2 minutes from my house ,to get breakfast coffe etc i had my 2 yr old with..."
- "After Toping up in game 40 mins later the credit card company flagged paymentwall for Suspicious Activity. After that it refunded the money automatically and got me banned on the..."
- "My order # DM1283517 was made on September 18, 2016. It's November 14, 2016 and nothing has arrived. Should I give up hope? Should I warn others of this scam? Dealman, the merchant,..."
- "My wife and I reserved the 10:15 pm bus from Niagara Falls to Toronto because the terminal staff recommended we take that bus instead of the 10:35 Greyhound which we..."