Since their were many NON believers about my original post about the 2007 AVALANCHE LTZ that he STILL hasnt sold, which had problems with the air supension and power running boards which he "claimed" he fixed, even though he posted the ad same day as he bought the truck? hmm interesting, never knew you could fix an air supension and power running boards within minutes of buying a car. Must have a SUPER MECHANIC......

Anyway, you wonder why im back? since Kam and company/other posters seemed to think i was lying about my claim. He's back at it again!

Was flipping threw kijiji and noticed one of his cars, clicked on his ads and saw a Subaru Legacy, which seemed pretty cheap. So i jumped onto my buddies site and signed in with his log in to see the story about the car, if it had any. Sure enough, the scammer was at it again

2008 Subaru Legacy in White colour. Was bought a couple weeks ago by an honest dealer at auction for $6,900 by a Reposession company/Bank Repo. Once sold, the Buyer has the option of leaving the vehicle to have an inspection done on it. The vehicle failed the inspection with a Bad Head Gasket Leak, Traction Control issue, and Air bag issue. Of course the buyer has an option to back out of the sale which obviously he did.

2 weeks later the vehicle was put into the auction again by the same seller, but this time with declarations on the vehicle disclosing issues with the car. Which of course were Head Gasket Leak, traction control problem, and air bag problem. Also the Vehicle is a U.S Vehicle in Miles(82,000miles). At no surprise, Kam( Manhattan Motorcars) bought the vehicle for significantly cheaper price of $5,100. The vehicle was posted online by Manhattan Motorcars within hours of being bought that same day. Once again he advertised this car as ' Pre Sale Inspected - Mechanically Good. ... A blown Head Gasket is considered Mechanically good? Ontop of that he claims its ACCIDENT FREE, you can clearly see from the pictures i posted that the LEFT FRONT FENDER had previous repair , and was mismatched with the door, you can clearly see the paint on the fender is not same as the door. This guy is a joke, his whole company is a joke, just out their to scam people like you and me. he's trying to make 4,000 dollars on a car that has problems which he knows about.

I'll be keeping an eye on this *** for you guys and showing his true colors.

He also claims its a '1 Of A Kind' LMAO im sure it is :)

But hey, keep believing this guys Fake Positive Reviews you are seeing online, they are all by him or his employees. Hes a crook!

No idea how OMVIC lets him get away with this

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Manhattan Motorcars and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Manhattan Motorcars.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Manhattan Motorcars to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Manhattan Motorcars?

Comments

Thank you again!

Kam rhymes with Scam , go figure??? LOL crook

Kam must of banged your wife hard for this much hate looool

to Kam #1003369

Theres a difference with someone hating and someone exposing. clearly these posts have hard facts that you clearly cant handle. You're getting exposed, deal with it.

to Kam #1029825

I am so glad we have the net.

I almost walked in to your place.......actually I'm going to go there and ask for you so that I can see what you look like.

Thank you for posting this expose, Thank you

Ha what a crook!!! Peice of $hitttt dealer! Gotta love facts!

Good post boss

Dealers like this put a bad name for the actual good dealers that exist out their..... Shame nothing is done about these types of dealers running this type of scam

Dealerships like this one put a bad name for the honest dealers that exist out their. Its a shame nothing is done to prevent dealers like this one pulling these type of scams

Shame shame shame, too bad nothing is done to prevent these types of scams to happen

Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada #1000946

I bought it for 6900 and had problems, bought it again for 5100 and changed the gasket and brakes all around, instead of seeing things online send someone to check the cars plus we do offer mechanics approval before purchase so I got nothing to hide, clearly you can see my business is growing daily and we stand behind our cars. Jealously is a disease like cancer no cure for it, write as much as you like nobody cares I sell cars everyday and I keep my customers happy

Thanks for hating it makes me stronger