Manhattan Motorcars - LIES, STEALS, CHEATS, SELLS PROBLEM CARS UNDISCLOSED, MANHATTAN SUXXX : PART 2
Since their were many NON believers about my original post about the 2007 AVALANCHE LTZ that he STILL hasnt sold, which had problems with the air supension and power running boards which he "claimed" he fixed, even though he posted the ad same day as he bought the truck? hmm interesting, never knew you could fix an air supension and power running boards within minutes of buying a car. Must have a SUPER MECHANIC......
Anyway, you wonder why im back? since Kam and company/other posters seemed to think i was lying about my claim. He's back at it again!
Was flipping threw kijiji and noticed one of his cars, clicked on his ads and saw a Subaru Legacy, which seemed pretty cheap. So i jumped onto my buddies site and signed in with his log in to see the story about the car, if it had any. Sure enough, the scammer was at it again
2008 Subaru Legacy in White colour. Was bought a couple weeks ago by an honest dealer at auction for $6,900 by a Reposession company/Bank Repo. Once sold, the Buyer has the option of leaving the vehicle to have an inspection done on it. The vehicle failed the inspection with a Bad Head Gasket Leak, Traction Control issue, and Air bag issue. Of course the buyer has an option to back out of the sale which obviously he did.
2 weeks later the vehicle was put into the auction again by the same seller, but this time with declarations on the vehicle disclosing issues with the car. Which of course were Head Gasket Leak, traction control problem, and air bag problem. Also the Vehicle is a U.S Vehicle in Miles(82,000miles). At no surprise, Kam( Manhattan Motorcars) bought the vehicle for significantly cheaper price of $5,100. The vehicle was posted online by Manhattan Motorcars within hours of being bought that same day. Once again he advertised this car as ' Pre Sale Inspected - Mechanically Good. ... A blown Head Gasket is considered Mechanically good? Ontop of that he claims its ACCIDENT FREE, you can clearly see from the pictures i posted that the LEFT FRONT FENDER had previous repair , and was mismatched with the door, you can clearly see the paint on the fender is not same as the door. This guy is a joke, his whole company is a joke, just out their to scam people like you and me. he's trying to make 4,000 dollars on a car that has problems which he knows about.
I'll be keeping an eye on this *** for you guys and showing his true colors.
He also claims its a '1 Of A Kind' LMAO im sure it is :)
But hey, keep believing this guys Fake Positive Reviews you are seeing online, they are all by him or his employees. Hes a crook!
No idea how OMVIC lets him get away with this
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- 2008 Subaru Legacy
- Review category
You May Also Like
- " I almost died! 11-15-2015 My 2015 open range light bunkhouse had an electrical fire. The motor to the electric jack was on fire catching the plastic propane tank..."
- "First off, I am calling B.S. on many of these reviews that all seem to have been written by the same, uneducated, illiterate troll with an obvious agenda. The..."
- "In 2013 we bought a new 2014 Model Salem destination trailer built by Forest River from Fun-N-Sun in Ludington, Michigan. The first season we had these issues covered by..."
- "The Staples Canada Head Office In Richmond Hill, Ontario Canada Will Not Help You And Is As Cheap And Selfish As Possible! Back on Sunday, July 24, 2016, I spent $452.70..."
- "On July 16, 2013, Air-Bridge Heating & Cooling sent a service man “J” to fix my Navien hot water heater which I purchased from this company a few years previous. “J”..."
- "Went to Suzuki of Newmarket to check out a bike. I saw this add for 9995 for a 2015 model. They told me when I called that was the price...."
- "I have always had suspicions of Thumbtack creating fake leads to take our money, known that other pros submit them to get competitors pricing and thought it possible some were..."
- "On Nov 25 I tried to order a Waterville 2 times with no success Onthe 3rd try I had success. When I checked the order the at around 3:00pm on..."
- "There is something seriously wrong with this company. I had a problem with registration. I suspect that my telephone number was incorrectly registered in a partial registration. Easy to fix?..."