This dealer is the biggest cheat around. i was looking for a 2007 Chevy Avalanche ltz on kijiji, spotted Manhattan had one up for sale for a pretty good price ($14,488), considering the way he made it sound as if it was perfect truck. asked a friend of mine who is also a used car dealer about the truck and about this particular dealer. He said the price was a bit over priced but not by much, IF the truck is good and no issues. He said he could probably find out how much that vehicle sold for at the auction and if their were any Disclosures or "issues" when it was sold. He went threw the auction website and found that exact truck he was selling. he paid $9,800,. So he is making almost 5thousand dollars off a truck with issues. Multiple lies were shown on his advertising.
LEATHER / SUNROOF / ALLOYS / NAVIGATION / TOW PKG
'''PRE-SALE INSPECTED''' - MECHANICALLY PERFECT ...He claims the truck was Pre Sale Inspected,,,,, that is a term used at auction when a car is pre inspected before being sold, however as you can see on this COPY PASTE direct from the auction website, it was NOT Pre Inspected, yet it was sold AS-IS with issues. the discloures were:
Sold - As Is
Running boards are inoperable
Suspension issue- Suspension light is on
Thats directly a COPY PASTE from the auction website my dealer friend showed me. He also said that he has seen the dealer "kam" as they call him, buy many vehicles with disclosures such as Engine Issue, Transmission Noise/problem, Frame Damage, Air Bag issue, Suspension Problem , large accident claims etc....Also buys cars that were sold as auction the previous week for example;$10,000, but returned because of a major issue from the buyer, than is sold the following week with the Issue Announced to the dealers and than he 'Kam' buys it for $7,500 and doesnt tell the customers, yet he advertises them as 'Pre Sale Inspected' which is a huge LIE. Stay away from this guy. Total Scam artist. reading the other reviews, im sure he'll just say that im lieing aswell.
I took a screen shot just incase he comes up with the 'im a liar excuse'
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Car Purchase
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a Hanma (SunL) SL150-T19, or what ever model it was on March 11, 2008. I was very excited about it and was happy to own my first motor..."
- "This is a cautionary tale and one that anyone seeking to buy a used vehicle from Big Motoring World should take note of and give due consideration to.Having attempted to..."
- "This is just one example of Forest River Salem Cruise Lite issues.. Now, its important to understand the Forest River offers the idea of camping to folks that would not..."
- "What a place this McDonalds 1829 LAKESHORE BLVD WEST CLARKSON ON L5J 1J6 (905) 823-6480? It was so dirty that it is disgusting to eat in a place like this. When..."
- "Below is the last email I sent & to date no response. Pictures of what I ordered (merry Christmas picture) and other picture is what I got. To the attention of..."
- "Firstly, don't use a guy by the name Daniel friguglietti for your flooring, he is rude, poor quality of work just check for yourself I have included pictures. When..."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."
- "I CAN NOT MAKE THESE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT I RECEIVED WAS NOT WHAT I ORDERED. THEY JUST KEEP TELLING ME THAT ACCORDING TO THE RECEIPT THAT MY ORDER WAS..."
- "This the 3rd times happened to. Always wrong items i am receiving. The first one wrong item i ordered 1 set of (6pcs)lagguage bag but its came to me different..."