Manhattan Motorcars - LIES, STEALS, CHEATS, SELLS PROBLEM CARS UNDISCLOSED, MANHATTAN SUXXX
This dealer is the biggest cheat around. i was looking for a 2007 Chevy Avalanche ltz on kijiji, spotted Manhattan had one up for sale for a pretty good price ($14,488), considering the way he made it sound as if it was perfect truck. asked a friend of mine who is also a used car dealer about the truck and about this particular dealer. He said the price was a bit over priced but not by much, IF the truck is good and no issues. He said he could probably find out how much that vehicle sold for at the auction and if their were any Disclosures or "issues" when it was sold. He went threw the auction website and found that exact truck he was selling. he paid $9,800,. So he is making almost 5thousand dollars off a truck with issues. Multiple lies were shown on his advertising.
LEATHER / SUNROOF / ALLOYS / NAVIGATION / TOW PKG
'''PRE-SALE INSPECTED''' - MECHANICALLY PERFECT ...He claims the truck was Pre Sale Inspected,,,,, that is a term used at auction when a car is pre inspected before being sold, however as you can see on this COPY PASTE direct from the auction website, it was NOT Pre Inspected, yet it was sold AS-IS with issues. the discloures were:
Sold - As Is
Running boards are inoperable
Suspension issue- Suspension light is on
Thats directly a COPY PASTE from the auction website my dealer friend showed me. He also said that he has seen the dealer "kam" as they call him, buy many vehicles with disclosures such as Engine Issue, Transmission Noise/problem, Frame Damage, Air Bag issue, Suspension Problem , large accident claims etc....Also buys cars that were sold as auction the previous week for example;$10,000, but returned because of a major issue from the buyer, than is sold the following week with the Issue Announced to the dealers and than he 'Kam' buys it for $7,500 and doesnt tell the customers, yet he advertises them as 'Pre Sale Inspected' which is a huge LIE. Stay away from this guy. Total Scam artist. reading the other reviews, im sure he'll just say that im lieing aswell.
I took a screen shot just incase he comes up with the 'im a liar excuse'
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Car Purchase
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Subaru seems to randomly cover or not cover engines in the STi model that break piston ringlands. I had to get quite hostile to finally get reimbursed for my..."
- "Look at the attached pic. How embarrassing and it has Keystone's name on the front of the cap for negative advertising. Keystone won't replace the cap because they..."
- "Wow...I really don't know where to begin with the nightmare that you both have put us through, so I'll start at the beginning. January 10, 2014 we ordered a 2014 Forest..."
- "My wife’s Asus laptop screen started flickering 4 days before the warranty was up. This was the only stroke of luck in the whole scenario that follows. Checked the device..."
- "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..."
- "After getting through their phone system I finally got to a human. I ordered a timing chain set for my van that was claimed to be a Cloyes Gear &..."
- "Bought a sofa only four months old and it start peeling and they dont care we been waiting for them to fix it these people once they get your money..."
- "I bought two COACH had bags from the Toronto Premium Outlet Mall about a 1 year ago for my niece, and found out they are just made of paper and..."
- "I love shopping online I find that it's the most convenient way of skipping long lines and traffic. I was looking for a long dress and I really liked the..."