Manhattan Motorcars - LIES, STEALS, CHEATS, SELLS PROBLEM CARS UNDISCLOSED, MANHATTAN SUXXX
This dealer is the biggest cheat around. i was looking for a 2007 Chevy Avalanche ltz on kijiji, spotted Manhattan had one up for sale for a pretty good price ($14,488), considering the way he made it sound as if it was perfect truck. asked a friend of mine who is also a used car dealer about the truck and about this particular dealer. He said the price was a bit over priced but not by much, IF the truck is good and no issues. He said he could probably find out how much that vehicle sold for at the auction and if their were any Disclosures or "issues" when it was sold. He went threw the auction website and found that exact truck he was selling. he paid $9,800,. So he is making almost 5thousand dollars off a truck with issues. Multiple lies were shown on his advertising.
LEATHER / SUNROOF / ALLOYS / NAVIGATION / TOW PKG
'''PRE-SALE INSPECTED''' - MECHANICALLY PERFECT ...He claims the truck was Pre Sale Inspected,,,,, that is a term used at auction when a car is pre inspected before being sold, however as you can see on this COPY PASTE direct from the auction website, it was NOT Pre Inspected, yet it was sold AS-IS with issues. the discloures were:
Sold - As Is
Running boards are inoperable
Suspension issue- Suspension light is on
Thats directly a COPY PASTE from the auction website my dealer friend showed me. He also said that he has seen the dealer "kam" as they call him, buy many vehicles with disclosures such as Engine Issue, Transmission Noise/problem, Frame Damage, Air Bag issue, Suspension Problem , large accident claims etc....Also buys cars that were sold as auction the previous week for example;$10,000, but returned because of a major issue from the buyer, than is sold the following week with the Issue Announced to the dealers and than he 'Kam' buys it for $7,500 and doesnt tell the customers, yet he advertises them as 'Pre Sale Inspected' which is a huge LIE. Stay away from this guy. Total Scam artist. reading the other reviews, im sure he'll just say that im lieing aswell.
I took a screen shot just incase he comes up with the 'im a liar excuse'
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Car Purchase
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Bob promises you the "Nicest Restored TDI on the planet!" from this hokey shop in Bellingham staffed by kids and amateurs. Six months after the initial payment for a..."
- "I have had several rvs this one was the most expensive one I paid over a quarter of a million dollars for this new and it is so cheaply made..."
- "Do not buy from Cactus Jacks in Mesa, Az. I bought a 2002 Pontiac Grand Prix and didn't even get it home before the problems started. I had..."
- "I have an issues with a sofa set I purchased from Bad Boy in Brampton, ON that was manufactured by Sofa by Fancy. We purchased the sofa and..."
- "What a place this McDonalds 1829 LAKESHORE BLVD WEST CLARKSON ON L5J 1J6 (905) 823-6480? It was so dirty that it is disgusting to eat in a place like this. When..."
- "I have recently contracted out a job to a business named "Zaptech Solutions". I am urging you if you are looking to have any development work done please do not..."
- "In November 2011 we purchased a 4 month old English Bulldog puppy from Jess Durkin..we already had rescued a 1 1/2 year old bulldog and even though we still have..."
- "I purchased two tickets (order number 6743462) for an Adele concert at the Genting Arena (LG Arena), Birmingham on 29 March 2016 for £405.97. Our seat numbers were Section E,..."
- "After seeing that a Cheryl B. from my small hometown had viewed a quote sent for pet photography I was able to see her last name. Curious, I have been..."